söndag 8 april 2012

Mlimani City

I'm a proud owner of a Tanzanian cellphone!! Yeah! At the fashionable price of 37.000 Tsh = about 160 Swedish. It feels really plastic and cheap but it includes 3 different games, has a color screen and I can add an alarm for praying (!), but I cannot change the ringtone. Magnificent! Other than that I made 'köttfärssås och spagetti' for dinner, visited the orphanage once again. My white t-shirt stayed dry and clean for about 5 minutes. Playing soccer with the boys and letting three girls (one Hiv-positive, one albino and one just in a plain turquoise shirt) sit and my lap and 'fall off'. After that ride my white t-shirt was more brownish than anything else :D

1 kommentar:

  1. Hello Gustav! I like to read about your experiences out there. And... about a white t-shirt - that's life among children! ;-)

    SvaraRadera