torsdag 12 april 2012

Watching Tanzanian movies

One interesting glimpse of Tanzanian life.

Yesterday night I realized that TV is some sort of communal activity. There are several TVs turned on outside the shops. People then just drop by and watches for a bit. So what do they watch? Interestingly, politicians debating in the parliament. I could think about a few other more interesting things to watch but every TV showed the same thing. I asked some what they were watching and they weren't really sure. Then again I saw some Tanzanian movies yesterday and I cannot say I was very impressed. However, there was a lot of talk on Tuesday about an actor called Stephen Kanumba, who passed away the past weekend after a barbrawl or at least he hit his head somehow in his own house. Appearenlty, 28.000 followed his funeral in Dar!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar