onsdag 7 mars 2012

Freedom Writers

Last time I wrote that I didn't enjoy reading 'Boyhood' and unfortunately I haven't changed a bit on that matter. However, I finished reading it yesterday and it felt good. Nevertheless, one assignment was to write a book review and we were free to choose any type. I really enjoyed writing a narrative book review last time so I wanted to do something similar. But I could really see a story forming 10 years later. Whilst reading though I found the relationship between John and Agnes fascinating. So I decided to write the book review as a "love letter" of some sort. Again it felt really nice writing some type of narrative. It sort of inspires me but also gives me a challenge. I like that!

A separate note. As soon as I finished Boyhood it was time to begin reading the following book. This time we had a choice to skip 'Letters from the inside'  for 'Freedom Writers' and well after borrowing it at the high school library I have so far found the book very promising. I think it took me just two or three pages before I actually started trembling and my eyes got watery. It wasn't because I was sad, but because it hit me right in the solar-plexus. I really hope that it will keep  enthuse me the next couple of weeks and I can't wait till I read it later tonight.

Enough thoughts for tonight!

Cheers!


200px-Freedomdiarybookcover.jpg

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar