söndag 11 mars 2012

Wildlife!

Yesterdays Epiphany!

I should be an adventurer. Don't be scared! I won't sign up for something reckless or some dodgy business. I just like the idea that people actually set out to do something they really want to do. One of the things I bought yesterday at the fair was a jar, a jar full of activities. I have realized that we often relax at come instead of heading out on that adventure. One reason, one that I'm actually participating in right now is, lack of ideas. In comes this jar. Its specified to a unique city or area where there are several different activities. Some are short and simple some are longer and need some planning. However, the main point is that you have the idea all of a sudden. And who doesn't like a bit of a scavenger hunt?

So, I want to become an adventurer. I just have to address the issue of finding my own adventure. Tanzania is partly becoming one. I hope I will set out to do things there as well. Such as trekking or climbing or whatever it might be.
imgres.jpgimgres.jpgimgres.jpg

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar