torsdag 16 februari 2012

Time!

Time and me goes hand in hand....or not. This week has been awful in that sense. I believe it started already on Tuesday. First we overslept in the morning, which meant we had to rush through breakfast. It didn't bother me much at the time, because I had made an appointment with at the local gas station for a carwash. Nicely done, and I rolled down to fetch my other car. Everything went smoothly til the car wouldn't start. I was sweat talking and trying to make it start. But it wouldn't bulge, not once. I fetched a hammer and a screwdriver. It meant, it has to start with a bit of force. Fortunately, it did once, but then the second time I had to pound the ignition over and over. Finally, it worked! I really hate that car right now and after all the sweat talking. Hmmm! Off it went from the priority list for this week. Unfortunately, I have to solve this asap. Then later than evening, in Valentine's Day's spirit, me and Jenny headed to a nice French place in Stockholm. The problem was communication. I though Jenny was running late and ended up waiting downstairs, Jenny on the other hand ran to the train station and by the time we got hold of each other by phone, the train arrived. We had to take the  next train and the subway. It ended up being perfect timing anyway. Later, right after dinner and we were heading home to catch a the no. 4 bus. It also rushed by us, one minute early. Damn it! No more busses the next thirty minutes meant a brisk snowy walk up to the train station. Just a few hundred meters away I noticed that we might actually make it to the 8.45 train. We ran, our breaths were showing signs of slight exhaustion since our bellies were full of stuffed pancakes but the train simply just rode of when we go up to the platform. Not again! Time and I were not best friends at this moment. This morning, I overslept again, but rushed through breakfast once more gave me enough time to head down to the train. Just to realized that class wouldn't start until 10. I was 1.5 hr early.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar